Now serving Miami and its suburban regions:
If you find yourself in a rough spot, don’t fret. A title loan on your car or boat may be exactly what you’re looking for. Marlin Financial is proud to announce the arrival of our products and services to the City of Miami and its surrounding suburbs.
Dedicated customer service representatives are waiting by the phone to help you assess your financial situation and find the best solution to meet your needs. Even if you’ve got poor credit (or no credit history at all), we can help. Fill out our application and give us a call today!
Toll-free number: (855) 382-2290
Local number: (954)687-1640
10700 North Kendall Drive #302
Miami, Florida 33176
M-F: 9am – 6PM
Sat: 10am – 5pm
Title Loans in Miami, FL
Are you dealing with a personal financial emergency? Have you suffered a temporary financial setback? Do you have bills or repairs that need to be taken care of today?
A title loan can provide you with the necessary cash to overcome your temporary setback and get back on the right track. Marlin Financial offers title loans in Miami, Florida so you can convert your automobile equity into cash.
Title Loans in Miami Are Easier Than You Think
There are many different places where you can get a title loan. Getting a title loan in Miami means that you are dealing with someone local who cares about the community. Marlin Financial is a proud member of the Miami, Florida community. Marlin Financial knows that you have a choice when it comes to getting a Miami title loan so they go the extra mile to make sure that you get the cash that you need to recover from a temporary financial setback or emergency.
Getting your title loans in Miami means that you have a local loan representative that you can work with and discuss your financial needs with. You have someone local that you can work with over the years as your financial needs change and grow. You have a local financial partner.
Benefits of Title Loans
Title loans are a great financial help if you run into a temporary financial setback. They allow you to convert the value of your vehicle into instant cash that you can use to pay bills. Unlike payday loans, title loans are secured by your vehicle equity and therefore loan proceeds can be much higher. They allow you to take care of financial problems that you may not otherwise be able to solve.
You can ensure that your Florida Power and Light service isn’t cut off for non-payment. You can make sure those sudden school expenses are paid. You can get that emergency repair done on your air conditioner before the hot weather comes. You know your needs and Marlin Financial is here to help.
5 Things You Need to Know About Title Loans
If you are new to title loans, then here are five things that you need to know about title loans before you get one.
- You need to be 18 in order to take out a title loan. You’ll need to prove your age with legal ID like your Florida Driver’s license. Make sure you have valid ID before making an application for a title loan.
- You need some form of income in order to get a title loan. The income can come from a job, unemployment benefits, self-employment, disability and other regular income types. Talk with an agent to see if your income qualifies.
- Title loans are regulated by the state. The State of Florida regulates title loans and the amount of interest that is charged on them. Nevertheless, it pays to shop around to find a title loan provider who will work with you and your particular financial situation.
- You generally need a clean title on your car. A clean title is a title that doesn’t have any liens on it. It means that you own the vehicle free and clear. Marlin Financial may work with titles that have a lien on them in certain situations, but the amount of the loan is affected. Discuss this with an agent for more information.
- You can take up to $25,000 out on a vehicle title loan. The loan value is tied to the value of the equity in your vehicle. The more equity you have in your vehicle, the higher the potential loan amount.
Applying for a Title Loan at Marlin Financial
Applying for title loans in Miami is very simple with Marlin Financial. All you need to do is fill out the simple web-based form right here on this site. It takes just a few minutes. You’ll give provide the year, make, model, style, and estimated mileage for your vehicle. Next, you will provide your name, cell phone number, email, and zip code. You’ll click on submit and your information will be sent immediately to a representative who will get back to you shortly with a quote.
The quote is a no-obligation quote so feel free to submit the application to see what kind of loan you can get on your vehicle. The agent will contact with all the pertinent information about your loan including how to complete the paperwork and how you will receive the loan proceeds. The loan process can be completed in as little as one day since Marlin Financial has agents right here in Miami, Florida.
You can get over this temporary financial setback and get back on the right path. A title loan can help you make it happen. Take the time to see just what title loans in Miami can do for you.