Now serving the City of Orlando and Orlando Suburbs:
If you’re looking to get a title loan in the City of Orlando or its surrounding suburbs, then you’ve come to the right place. Our team located in Orlando is standing by to assist you, so, if you’re interested, simply fill out our application to the right and soon one of our dedicated customer service representatives will give you a call. Don’t forget, Marlin Financial also offers lending opportunities using your boat title!
Toll-free number: (855) 382-2290
Local number: (407) 917-8126
12250 Menta St. #203
Orlando, Florida 32837
M-F: 9am – 6PM
Sat: 10am – 5pm
Title Loans in Orlando, FL
Besides offering borrowers a simple way to get fast cash, title loans in Orlando come with a number of hidden benefits you might not be aware of. For instance, qualifying is far easier for the average person who may not have very good credit. Traditional lenders will usually turn you away when applying for a loan if your credit isn’t up to their standards. However, since title lenders don’t even use credit scores to approve vehicle title loans, it makes no difference whether you have a very high credit score or one of the worst. You can still qualify for a loan using the title to your vehicle.
Title loans are also far more flexible than other types of loans because the borrower can choose how they will spend the funds, and they are not required to state how the money will be used. If you are running out of time to repay the loan, you can also ask to roll over your loan for another 30 day term. The next time you receive a higher than usual utility bill, the car needs repairs or you are running short on rent money, consider car title loans for help today.
How to Get Loan Approval for Title Loans Orlando
Meet these four simple requirements and you have a good chance of being approved for title loans in Orlando.
- If you are any age over 17, you can use your driver’s license or a state identification card to meet the federal auto title loan requirements.
- If you are holding down a job, have retirement money coming in or you receive government benefits, you will likely qualify for income requirements.
- Since a title loan requires collateral, you must have a car, motorcycle, SUV or a truck that is in running condition to provide collateral against the loan.
- You will also need to have the paper vehicle title to qualify for title loans in Orlando. It is important that the vehicle is fully paid for. Therefore, titles must be free of liens, and they must list the name of the applicant applying for a loan as the vehicle owner.
Completing a Short Application for Title Loans Orlando
It does not take more than a few minutes to complete our application. You can fill one out online or complete the application at a loan store in Orlando when you have time.
To fill in the form, you’ll need:
- Vehicle details such as a mileage estimate and the year of your vehicle with the make, model and style.
- A number where Marlin Financial can reach you, your name and your home zip code.
Title Loan Advantages You’ll Enjoy
You might assume that you would have driving restrictions during your loan because the vehicle title secures the loan, but this is incorrect. You can use your automobile just like you do now. There are no restrictions.
Choosing Repayment Plans
Unlike other lenders that only offer a few repayment packages, we have flexible repayment packages for title loans in Orlando, which can be customized for your particular needs. We can offer a comfortable payment amount that won’t cause a hardship for the borrower.
Local Loan Stores
We are pleased to be able to provide nearby loan stores in Orlando where you can take care of your loan business if you desire a personal touch. You can always stop in to collect loan pay outs, make payments, ask questions or confer with a loan agent.
Flexible payment plans, low interest rates, instant loan estimates and quick pay outs are just a few of the great benefits you can expect from title loans in Orlando.
Local Orlando News and Resources:
- Gov’t Legislature OKs Payday Loans
- Orlando Vacation Homes Might Not Have To Pay For School Fees
- Homeowners in Orlando Are Going Green
- Orlando Housing Markets To Watch Out For
- Verizon Adding 100 New Jobs in Orlando
- Orlando Named One Of The Most Entrepreneurial Cities In Florida
- Brightline Gets Financing Approval for Orlando Train
- Hard Rock International HQ moving to South Florida from Orlando